Google Season of Docs application submitted

Mark Waite

Mar 25, 2021, 7:02:12 PM3/25/21
to Jenkins Documentation
I've submitted the Jenkins project Google Season of Docs 2021 proposal.  We want to continue the "Jenkins on Kubernetes" documentation effort that we started our Google Season of Docs 2020 project.

If we're accepted, Google Season of Docs will provide us USD $6000 that we'll use to pay a technical writer to improve the documentation for Jenkins on Kubernetes.  The writing project will run for 6 months from May through September 2021.

If you're interested in writing for the Jenkins project to improve the Jenkins on Kubernetes documentation as part of Google Season of Docs, please reply to this message with your interest, your availability, and links to examples of your work.

Mark Waite - Jenkins Documentation Officer

Kristin Whetstone

Mar 29, 2021, 11:02:41 PM3/29/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
This sounds great Mark.  I'm here to help with whatever is needed.

Thanks,
Kristin

Kristin Whetstone
Software Engineer