Docs office hours moving for Asia and Australia

Mark Waite

Apr 23, 2021, 12:07:56 AM4/23/21
to Jenkins Documentation
We're trying an experiment with the session of Jenkins documentation office hours at the start of the week.  We're moving the meeting three hours later so that it will be more readily accessible for Jenkins contributors in Asia and in Australia.

The start of the week office hours are on the Jenkins calendar now for Tuesday at 02:00 UTC.  That's Monday evening at 8:00 PM in the Denver time zone where I live, Tuesday morning at 7:30 AM in India, 10:00 AM in Beijing, 11:00 AM in Tokyo, and noon in Brisbane.

We'd love to have you join us for office hours.  We've been coordinating our mentoring of SheCodeAfrica Contributhon participants, discussing Google Season of Docs, and planning other documentation efforts.  We'll be preparing for the Jenkins contributor summit June 25th and we have many other ways for people to help.

Mark Waite

Mark Waite

Apr 26, 2021, 6:19:21 PM4/26/21
to Jenkins Documentation
As a reminder, Docs office hours for Asia and Australia will start in about three and a half hours.