Nov and Dec Docs SIG meeting

Mark Waite

Nov 19, 2020, 8:32:50 AM11/19/20
to Jenkins Documentation
I am unavailable to run the Jenkins Docs SIG meeting that is currently on the calendar for tomorrow.

I will move the meeting to Friday Dec 11 and will delete the Docs SIG meeting that is scheduled for Friday, December 25.

Dec 11 timing is good because it will allow us to highlight the completed results of the Jenkins on Kubernetes project being run through Google Season of Docs.  Thanks to Kristin Whetstone and Marky Jackson for being Google Season of Docs mentors and thanks to Zainab Abubakar for being our technical writer for Google Season of Docs.

Mark Waite