Update: We are not accepted to GSoD 2021

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 19, 2021, 2:10:35 AM4/19/21
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG
Dear all,

As you may know, we have applied to Google Season of Docs this year. Here is the public application draft created by Mark. The results were announced on April 16th, and unfortunately we were not accepted this year. GSoD organizers do not provide feedback, but I will try to get one through support channels.

We will try to apply next year. The retrospective doc is available here. Any feedback and insights will be appreciated!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Vivek Sonar

Apr 20, 2021, 3:03:22 AM4/20/21