[REMINDER] - Jenkins 2020 elections. Voter registration deadline on Nov 08

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 7, 2020, 12:14:55 PM11/7/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, Jenkins Users, Jenkins Platform SIG, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public, Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG, jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Infrastructure, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

November 08 (Sunday) is a deadline for voter registration in the Jenkins 2020 elections. W If you are a Jenkins contributor, please register for the elections here. We encourage all community members to support the candidates and to participate in the elections!

Elected Jenkins officials represent the project and help initiatives to happen, and it is essential for the project's sustainability and for delivering major changes anticipated by users. Any community member is eligible to vote if there was a public contribution before Sep 01, 2020. Non-code contributions count as well: blog posts and video materials, issue reports, documentation, testing, reviews, etc. The registration will take just a few minutes.

We will be electing 2 Governance Board members and a Jenkins Release officer. The rest of the officer positions are not contested. More information:
Oleg Nenashev
Jenkins 2020 Elections committee

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 10, 2020, 12:08:51 PM11/10/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, Jenkins Users, Jenkins Platform SIG, Jenkins Cloud Native SIG, jenkinsci-gsoc-all-public, Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG, jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Infrastructure, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks a lot to those who have already registered! Just a quick update, after confirming the technical possibility we decided to extend the voter registration deadline to Nov 24th. It gives Jenkins contributors more time to register if they missed the Jenkins elections due to many other ongoing events happening. You can still register for the elections by submitting this Google Form or sending an email to jenkins-202...@googlegroups.com

The registration deadline extension does not delay elections and does not change the voting deadline (Nov 27). We have started sending the voting links and the clarification/rejection emails to participants, and we will keep incrementally doing it during the next 2 weeks. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 2 working days after your registration, please do not hesitate to contact the Jenkins 2020 Elections Committee.

Best regards,