Require Java 11 documentation thread

Basil Crow

May 17, 2022, 9:27:31 PM5/17/22
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com
I have filed the following Jira tickets in the JENKINS-67688 Java 11 Phase 5: Require Java 11 or newer epic:
I have self-assigned JENKINS-68566 and JENKINS-68567 to myself.

I have left instructions in JENKINS-68564 and JENKINS-68565 describing approximately what is needed to complete these tasks.

I am available to join the next Documentation SIG meeting if desired.

Mark Waite

May 19, 2022, 10:41:33 AM5/19/22
to Jenkins Documentation
Yes, please plan to attend today's Docs Office Hours meeting (that's also the Documentation SIG meeting).   I've added items to the agenda