Community.jenkins.io

瀏覽次數:103 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Gavin Mogan

未讀,
2021年8月27日 凌晨12:31:142021/8/27
收件者:Jenkins Documentation
Hey Everyone, It's Gavin again, and I'm here to let you know about https://community.jenkins.io again.

First off, if you don't feel comfortable using it for any reason, please reach out to me any way you can (halkeye on most platforms). Any information on how we can improve is appreciated.

I'm still a huge fan of discourse. I find it works great in other projects, and have all the communication in one place. Honestly I think it could even replace a lot of the real time, but that's a discussion for another time.

How can you help out?
* Sign up for a new account
* Post an introduction on the intro topic - https://community.jenkins.io/t/introductions-topic/158
* Post questions you have in the "Ask a question" Category - https://community.jenkins.io/c/using-jenkins/support/8
* Got a cool script? ui? dashboard? book? blog post? Post it to the showing off category - https://community.jenkins.io/c/using-jenkins/showing-off/9
* Show some love to the amazing work timja has done on implementing a non blueocean view of the pipeline tool - https://community.jenkins.io/t/blue-ocean-but-in-classic-ui/96/18
* Champions. Would love your help to promote the new community site. I know how to market and social media, but I'm not very good at it.

There's plenty more. If you're unsure, just post to the top level category (or DM me) and one of us will help sort it, or even if need be, make some new categories.

Gavin
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄