Trying to merge PR to release new version of plugin, but seems to be stuck

Alberto Bec

Jan 20, 2022, 2:20:54 AM1/20/22
to Jenkins Developers

This is our first time trying to merge our plugin fork into our jenkinsci repo and none of the people who worked on this in the past are with the company anymore, so we're m pretty lost.

We've cleared all checks except "continuous-integration/jenkins/pr-merge" (see attached screenshot) but unclear what it's waiting for. After waiting 13+hrs without it clearing we made new commits to restart the build and it's been 15hrs since the last one and it's still in "Expected" status.

Can anyone provide assistance or further info on this please

Thanks
MicrosoftTeams-image.png