Updating Plugin Maintainer

Randall Peterson

Mar 30, 2023, 10:04:08 AM3/30/23
to Jenkins Developers
Hi All,

We would like to update the maintainer listed for our plugin at https://plugins.jenkins.io/nowsecure-auto-security-test/ , it looks like it is currently the last version generated from the now-defunct wiki. If we were to update our information in Jira, would that update the name on the page? Or will we need to update to using the Github documentation to make changes?

Thanks,
Randall

Alexander Brandes

Mar 30, 2023, 10:19:01 AM3/30/23
to Jenkins Developers
Hey Randall,

the information is based on the developers specified in the permission file of your repository. You can fork the repository, modify the file and propose a PR to update the maintainers of your plugin.

Best regards,
Alex