Request to create the localization plugin

Florian Hackenberger

Jan 19, 2012, 6:51:13 AM1/19/12
to Jenkins Developers
Hi!

I have created a plug-in which displays the status of the I10N
completeness of a project based on the existing resource files. It
currently supports .properties files and android string.xml files.

Could someone please create a plugin directory in subversion for me? My
username is
fhackenberger

Yours, Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger
flo...@hackenberger.at

Ullrich Hafner

Jan 19, 2012, 8:06:39 AM1/19/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
On 01/19/2012 12:51 PM, Florian Hackenberger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have created a plug-in which displays the status of the I10N
> completeness of a project based on the existing resource files. It
> currently supports .properties files and android string.xml files.
>
> Could someone please create a plugin directory in subversion for me? My
> username is
> fhackenberger
>
> Yours, Florian

Hi Florian,

wouldn't it be better to use our git repository? I think most of our
plug-ins switched from our subversion repository to git already.

Ulli

Florian Hackenberger

Jan 19, 2012, 9:49:36 AM1/19/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Ullrich Hafner
Ullrich,

On Thursday 19 January 2012, Ullrich Hafner wrote:
> wouldn't it be better to use our git repository? I think most of our
> plug-ins switched from our subversion repository to git already.

Ok, I'm fine with that. Could you (or someone else) please create a git
repository on https://github.com/jenkinsci for the plugin and grant me
admin access?

BTW, I edited https://wiki.jenkins-
ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins to show that subversion is
deprecated for plugins.

Yours, Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger

acoveo - Softwareentwicklung
Naglergasse 59, 8010 Graz, Austria
florian.ha...@acoveo.com
http://www.acoveo.com

Firmenbuchnummer: FN 302890 b
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht als Handelsgericht Graz

Florian Hackenberger

Jan 19, 2012, 10:08:38 AM1/19/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Ullrich Hafner
Ullrich,

My github id is fhackenberger as well, BTW.

Cheers, Florian

--
DI Florian Hackenberger
flo...@hackenberger.at

Florian Hackenberger

Jan 20, 2012, 11:42:33 AM1/20/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Ullrich Hafner
Hi!

I have not yet received a reply to my last email regarding the creation
of the localization-plugin github project. Do you need any additional
information?

domi

Jan 20, 2012, 12:15:39 PM1/20/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Ullrich Hafner
The easiest would be, that you create the repo in your account on github and
get us to fork it after you'r ready…
/Domi

Florian Hackenberger

Jan 20, 2012, 1:00:14 PM1/20/12
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, domi, Ullrich Hafner
Hi!

The plug-in code is committed and ready to be built for the first time
(not released). Could someone (Ulli?) please add the project to
ci.jenkins.ci.com?

On Friday 20 January 2012, domi wrote:
> The easiest would be, that you create the repo in your account on
> github and get us to fork it after you'r ready…

Ulli was so nice to set-up the repo for me, I actually prefer having it
on the jenkins github, but thanks for your suggestion!