[Adopt a plugin] - Version Number Plugin

Deniz Bahadir

Jun 19, 2017, 10:13:25 AM6/19/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenkins-enthusiasts,

the "Version Number Plugin" [1] is up for adoption.

I just became its maintainer some years ago because I wanted to get in
some missing functionality and nobody else was (actively) maintaining it
back then.
However, I am missing the time to further maintain it and I am also no
expert with Java. (My focus is more on C++. ;-))

This plugin probably needs some major refactoring. It is still using an
old and deprecated plugin-mechanism.

If somebody is willing to become its new maintainer I would be more than
happy. It would be a shame if this useful plugin becomes abandoned.

Best regards,
Deniz Bahadir

[1] https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Version+Number+Plugin