[Co-Adoption]

Nikolas Falco

Sep 26, 2022, 6:25:44 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,
I would like to co-maintain the dependency-check-plugin, which already has a maintainer since 9 months but is still all blocked and the maintainer @danile42 does not respond to any of the open PRs (old and new) that have been stucked there for 1 year .

To solve the situation in my company I forked the repository but I would support/get improvements from all peoples the use the dependency check library

I also plan to dismiss custom javascript code to create trend graph in favor of echart-api plugin

Best regards,
Falco Nikolas