GSoC 2023 - Call for volunteers

Alyssa Tong

Nov 4, 2022, 6:18:29 PM11/4/22
to Jenkins Dev, Jenkins Advocacy and Outreach SIG

Hi All,

As of this year, we've successfully completed 6 Jenkins in Google Summer of Code programs. We are now paving the runway for the 7th - GSoC 2023.  As our planning gets under way,

 we are in need of the following volunteers:

There's also a thread started on  community.jenkins.io in case you'd like to converse there as well.

About GSoC:

GSoC is a mentorship program focused on welcoming new contributors into the community and helping them learn best practices that will help them be long term OSS contributors.

GSoC is an annual, global program that has been for college students. In 2022 GSoC expanded its program to encourage all newcomers of open source that are 18 years and older. The program will no longer be solely focused on university students or recent graduates.

GSoC 2023 program timeline isn't yet available by Google, most likely it will be similar to that of this year.

Hope you'll join us in this rewarding program.

BR,
alyssa