Found the changeset View

Elton Alves

Oct 6, 2022, 11:21:20 AM10/6/22
to Jenkins Developers
I'm starting to contribute with jenkins core and I got a noobie issue.

I need to change the icon placed in changeset view but i can't found the view, there's an image showing the icon that i mentioned before.

changeset-view-image

anyone could guide me in it?

cheers!

Ullrich Hafner

Oct 6, 2022, 11:33:44 AM10/6/22
to JenkinsCI Developers
Isn’t the component that contains the view shown in the issue? Which issue are you referring to?

Mark Waite

Oct 6, 2022, 11:39:03 AM10/6/22
to Jenkins Developers
If you're referring to the pages like this one

then the git plugin defines that page at

I believe the reference to `t:editTypeIcon` is the image reference that needs to be updated.

Elton Alves

Oct 6, 2022, 11:40:30 AM10/6/22
to Jenkins Developers

Mark Waite