Request/How to send invite to join team?

jsupun

Sep 15, 2022, 4:17:16 PM9/15/22
to Jenkins Developers
I'm looking to add a co-worker to "keeper-secrets-manager-plugin Developers." If I need to make a request, I'd like to send an email directly to a maintainer with the user's github account/email.

Thanks,
John

Gavin Mogan

Sep 15, 2022, 5:51:01 PM9/15/22
to Jenkins Developers
There's no officialness when it comes to managing those teams. There's some proposals but nothing formalized yet.

You can either do one of 3 things.
1) Reply to the list with the new github username, and one of the hosting team members can add it
2) You can create a ticket on https://github.com/jenkins-infra/helpdesk and one of the hosting team or infra team members will take care of it.
3) You can submit a PR to https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/ which manages release permissions, but we also give github permissions at the same time.

Gavin