Ready for adoption android-emulator-plugin

Nikolas Falco

Sep 26, 2022, 5:45:39 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Hi
I'm the maintainer of android-emulator-plugin. I asked to maintain this plugin when my company was interested to develop application for android. I spent some time to move this plugin into the pipeline world but after less than 6 mounts the company decide to abandon the android project so I have no chance to work and instrument to test this plugin anymore.

Sadly I have to leave this project to some other one.

Bruno Verachten

Sep 26, 2022, 1:45:22 PM9/26/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Nikolas,

I may not be the perfect adopter, but I'd like to try.
Would you have a little bit of time in the coming weeks to discuss this?

Thanks in advance,

Bruno

Nikolas Falco

Sep 26, 2022, 4:21:56 PM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Sure, I would organize a fast call in Teams (MS) or zoom. Please use the email nfalco79athotmail.com