[Adoption] run-condition-plugin

Aayush

Sep 26, 2022, 6:43:28 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Hi, All
I would like to adopt a plugin:
I plan to update and modernize the plugin.

Best regards,
Aayush

Mark Waite

Sep 26, 2022, 9:17:49 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me for the adoption request.

See https://github.com/jenkins-docs/run-condition-plugin/pulls for a set of 5 pull requests that you can use as references in your learning journey to modernize the plugin.

Mark Waite

Aayush

Sep 26, 2022, 9:36:47 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
The above Repository Permission updater PR's Link is of another user. I have attached the valid link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bruno Verachten

Sep 26, 2022, 1:43:45 PM9/26/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me also.

Bruno Verachten
Sr Developer Relations
CloudBees, Inc.

P: +33.632.934.165 | GMT+1
E: bvera...@cloudbees.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Poddingue
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/poddingue/

Pronouns: he/his

Aayush

Sep 28, 2022, 1:01:26 AM9/28/22
to Jenkins Developers
Sir, How can I communicate with the team? I have some doubts related to the configuration of the plugin.
Thanks
Aayush

Mark Waite

Sep 28, 2022, 1:16:36 AM9/28/22
to Jenkins Developers
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 11:01:26 PM UTC-6  Aayush   wrote:
Sir, How can I communicate with the team? I have some doubts related to the configuration of the plugin.
Thanks
Aayush

Asking questions in the developer mailing list is probably the best choice.

Mark Waite