Jenkins Governance Meeting, Sep 8, 2021

Mark Waite

Sep 8, 2021, 12:40:55 PM9/8/21
to Jenkins Developers
Today we will have the regular Jenkins Governance meeting.  The meeting will start at 7PM UTC, everyone is welcome to participate.

See the agenda draft for details.
  • News - Jenkins project Confluence instance attacked, Jenkins 2.310, Jenkins 2.303.2
  • Hosting status
  • Elections process proposal approval
If you'd like to add a topic, please suggest it in the Google Doc.

Mark Waite

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 8, 2021, 2:36:05 PM9/8/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

I will try to join if my son goes to bed timely. Sorry for skipping so many meetings, my schedule was a mess due to some family emergencies.

Finally I was able to get my calendar more or less fixed. Until Nov 01 at least, I should be available full day on Monday and Tuesday and until 3/4PM UTC on other days. I can also make it if the meetings happen one hour later than now. Otherwise I may be late, because I need to put my son to the bed.

Would others be interested to reconsider the schedule and move the meeting? No problem if not, will proceed asynchronously for now

Best regards,
Oleg

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 22, 2021, 5:09:16 AM9/22/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

Any opinions regarding changing the meeting time?
The current time is still unlikely to work for me, depends on my son.

Best regards,
Oleg

Ullrich Hafner

Sep 22, 2021, 6:05:20 AM9/22/21
to JenkinsCI Developers
For me it will work if we change in from 7 UTC to 8 UTC. (Using 7 UTC or 8 UTC will work on the other days as well for me).
Earlier is not so easy for me (only possible on Thursdays).

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 22, 2021, 8:13:43 AM9/22/21
to JenkinsCI Developers, Mark Waite
Yes, making it when I'll leave to would be helpful for me for the time being. Not sure about the today's meeting but it would be my personal preference too

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/F1586E2B-A1F9-4E87-9F6A-51E0D3925B94%40gmail.com.

Mark Waite

Sep 22, 2021, 9:30:17 AM9/22/21
to Oleg Nenashev, JenkinsCI Developers
I am not able to attend the governance meeting this week due to travel. Will be playing with my grandchildren in Alaska

Ewelina Wilkosz

Sep 22, 2021, 11:18:55 AM9/22/21
to Jenkins Developers
I can have this meeting few hours earlier or an hour later
we're changing time in a few weeks? I can't remember which direction... we should consider that too though
but the bottom line is that I can make it work any time Wednesday afternoon till late evening

Gavin Mogan

Sep 22, 2021, 12:24:03 PM9/22/21
to Jenkins Developers
Normally I can do later, but today I have work meetings on either side of it.

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 22, 2021, 12:26:04 PM9/22/21
to JenkinsCI Developers
Let's keep it as is th then to avoid chaos due to the late change. I will join as soon as possible.

@Ewelina @Gavin. You have Zoom credentials, right?

Gavin Mogan

Sep 22, 2021, 12:27:27 PM9/22/21
to Jenkins Developers

Ewelina Wilkosz

Sep 22, 2021, 12:59:15 PM9/22/21
to Jenkins Developers
I don't have either

Ullrich Hafner

Sep 22, 2021, 2:55:39 PM9/22/21
to JenkinsCI Developers
I also do not have the credentials.

Do we have some topics to discuss? The agenda is empty. And I do not have topics (still holiday time for me).

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 22, 2021, 3:02:33 PM9/22/21
to JenkinsCI Developers
Hello. Sorry for the just in time message. I have sent credentials to Gavin, Ulli and Ewelina

Ullrich Hafner

Sep 22, 2021, 4:25:52 PM9/22/21
to JenkinsCI Developers
For today it was too late to change the meeting time.