Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Tim Jacomb

ungelesen,
23.09.2021, 03:49:0523.09.21
an Jenkins Developers
Hello

I would like to invite the previous release leads to join the release team officially in jenkinsci/jenkins-infra GitHub organisations:

  • Beatriz Muñoz (@bmunozm)

  • Ildefonso Montero (@imonteroperez)

  • Mark Waite (@MarkEWaite)

  • Raihaan Shouhell (@res0nance)

  • Basil Crow (@basil)

Daniel, Olivier (olblak), Wadeck, Oleg you are all in the team in jenkins-infra, would you like to join the team in jenkinsci as well?

If you would like to join then please reply to this email.

For others if you would like to get involved in a release then consider stepping up for a release lead role for an LTS release or joining the #jenkins-release room on Libera IRC

Thanks
Tim

Olblak

ungelesen,
23.09.2021, 05:41:1823.09.21
an Jenkins Developers ML
Hi Tim,

Thanks for driving this, I think that would be useful for me to be in the release team on the jenkins-ci organization

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Tim Jacomb wrote:
[...]

Mark Waite

ungelesen,
23.09.2021, 15:29:2723.09.21
an jenkinsci-dev
I would like to be a member of that group.

Ildefonso Montero

ungelesen,
24.09.2021, 03:52:3024.09.21
an jenkin...@googlegroups.com
No issues from my side :-) Thanks for driving this Tim!

--

Ildefonso Montero Pérez
Senior Software Engineer

CloudBees, Inc

wfoll...@cloudbees.com

ungelesen,
27.09.2021, 02:52:4327.09.21
an Jenkins Developers
Good initiative Tim, thank you :)

(yes you can add me ^^)

Wadeck

Tim Jacomb

ungelesen,
27.09.2021, 05:16:5527.09.21
an Jenkins Developers
Thanks all.

I've added it to the people who have replied so far:

image.png

Cheers
Tim

raihaan...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
27.09.2021, 06:14:0127.09.21
an Jenkins Developers
+1 I'd be happy to help where I can

bmu...@cloudbees.com

ungelesen,
07.10.2021, 04:31:1407.10.21
an Jenkins Developers
Thank you!

Yes please add me!

Oleg Nenashev

ungelesen,
14.10.2021, 04:10:2614.10.21
an Jenkins Developers
Hi,

Better late than never, I would like to join the group indeed. I have not been contributing a lot in the past few months, but I plan to start spending more time once my personal and work stuff settle. My main priority will remain contributing to the weekly release line and triaging regressions there.

Best regards,
Oleg

Basil Crow

ungelesen,
14.10.2021, 15:03:4214.10.21
an jenkin...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 1:10 AM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Better late than never, I would like to join the group indeed.

Ditto for me. Happy to help out as I have time.

Tim Jacomb

ungelesen,
15.10.2021, 04:01:5615.10.21
an jenkin...@googlegroups.com