Oct 31st Governance Board Agenda

Gavin Mogan

Oct 28, 2022, 12:01:06 AM10/28/22
to Jenkins Developers, Jenkins Governance Board

As with last time, I welcome all who want to come (see https://www.jenkins.io/events/), and anyone who wants to add topics to the agenda (see https://www.jenkins.io/project/governance-meeting/).

Agenda as it stands today:

  • News

    • LTS 2.361.3 will release November 2, 2022

  • Action items

    • Mark Waite to use community.jenkins.io for the Jenkins Docs SIG mailing list

      • Announce the change and make the existing list read-only

      • Gavin investigated importing a mailing list, export is easy, import requires that we ask for help from the Discourse, complicated set of steps

        • Not worth the effort

    • EasyCLA needs to be documented by Oleg

      • No new news this week

      • Needs to discuss more with linux foundation before writing up docs

  • Upcoming elections

    • Current proposal for Elections by Damien, want to confirm timeline/key dates & open positions

    • December for completion

    • Gavin and Ewelina up for re-election

  • CDF topics - Oleg

  • Forums and community topics - Gavin

    • Hacktoberfest is continuing

Mark Waite

Oct 31, 2022, 11:50:41 AM10/31/22
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks!  I'll be there.  I've added ANTLR 2 to ANTLR 4 progress report to the agenda since it was discussed in a previous board meeting.