Plugin Adoption/Maintainer Request

Stephen

Jan 9, 2022, 2:17:33 PMJan 9
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'd like to be made a maintainer on the Amazon ECS Plugin

Interested PRs

Jenkins infrastructure account id

  • Stericson

GitHub Account

Thanks,
Stephen

Jean-Marc Meessen

Jan 10, 2022, 3:36:07 AMJan 10
to Jenkins Developers
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for stepping forward to adopt that plugin.

As the plugin is marked for adoption there is a low-barrier process to take it over.

You might have already taken the next step (submit a pull request on the "repository permission updater" (RPU). Otherwise, please proceed as explained in https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/plugin-governance/adopt-a-plugin/. To avoid any misunderstanding, it is a good idea to ping the currently listed maintainers.

/- Jmm

Stephen Erickson

Jan 10, 2022, 8:32:07 AMJan 10
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks,

I've notified the other maintainers via the plugin Adoption issue in the repository. This is the method of contact I've seen the other maintainers take.

I'll submit a PR to the permissions repository shortly.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Erickson

Jan 10, 2022, 9:48:59 AMJan 10