Co-maintainers requested for job-dsl-plugin

Jamie Tanna

Oct 3, 2022, 7:05:15 AM10/3/22
to Jenkins Developers
Hey folks!

Last October I adopted the Job DSL Plugin. However, that was as I was leaving my previous job, where I used Jenkins heavily, to now not using it at all, which means it's hard to get closer to the real-world usage I once had. I'm also much less frequently using JVM languages, and losing a bit of my familiarity with a few things.

It'd be nice to get some more folks involved to keep this progressing in the future, and keep on top of new feature requests and bug reports.

I'm not immediately dropping all support or work on the plugin, but I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone's interested in starting getting involved, under some mentorship, until they feel comfortable being a co-maintainer, and then as things go on, I can slowly fade into the background.