Re: [jenkins-infra] Jenkins password lost

Herve Le Meur

Nov 18, 2022, 7:55:57 AM11/18/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nitesh,

This mailing list is reserved to the Jenkins Infrastructure, not general issues with Jenkins.

You should ask your question on community.jenkins.io

Regards,

Hervé Le Meur for the Jenkins Infrastructure team

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:26 PM Nitesh Naik <naikn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nitesh Naik
India

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
           I have installed jenkins on windows 10 and created a username and password. Now i dont remember the username and password.There is no secret folder in the the jenkins directory.Hope should i recover my account.

With regards,
Nitesh Naik