sign up

Martin, Eladio

Sep 30, 2015, 5:59:33 PM9/30/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Please advise how to get my access up on Jenkins site…

User id: eladiomartin98

Eladio Martin • Bank of America Merrill Lynch • Global Markets Technology CODE/
Desk 7-1398, 250 Vesey Street, NY, NY 10080
Tel: (212) 449-1088 • Mobile: (917) 288-5549 Email: eladio...@baml.com

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Larry Shatzer, Jr.

Oct 1, 2015, 9:58:43 AM10/1/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
When I try to create it, I get

ID eladiomartin98 is already taken. Perhaps you already have an account imported from legacy java.net? You may try resetting the password.

Did you have an older account you need to reset the password? Or did another admin create your account, and not let you know?

-- Larry

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 4, 2015, 5:13:36 AM10/4/15
to Jenkins Developers, Jenkin...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
CC'ed jenkins-infra.
Unfortunately I have no permissions to manage users.