Cannot see Plugin information on wiki page.

Dhara Ghodasara

Jul 18, 2017, 3:59:02 PM7/18/17
to Jenkins Developers

Hi,

We released QMetry for JIRA Test Management Plugin for Jenkins a few days back.

Still we cannot see any content in “Plugin information” section of the wiki page for the plugin.

Link: https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/QMetry+For+Jira+Test+Management+Plugin

Also, we cannot see anything in the plugins.jenkins.io page for our plugin.

Link: https://plugins.jenkins.io/qmetry-for-jira-test-management

Does anything need to be added to the code or the wiki page?

Thanks.

Daniel Beck

Jul 18, 2017, 4:09:08 PM7/18/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 18. Jul 2017, at 21:25, Dhara Ghodasara <dhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Still we cannot see any content in “Plugin information” section of the wiki page for the plugin.
> Link: https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/QMetry+For+Jira+Test+Management+Plugin

Wiki pages are heavily cached. Bypassing the cache shows the information:
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/QMetry+For+Jira+Test+Management+Plugin?nocache

You can force a cache regeneration by editing the page.

> Also, we cannot see anything in the plugins.jenkins.io page for our plugin.
> Link: https://plugins.jenkins.io/qmetry-for-jira-test-management
> Does anything need to be added to the code or the wiki page?

The content from the wiki doesn't get inlined due to a bug in the plugin site:
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/WEBSITE-378

This will be resolved in time, a fix is already merged.

Dhara Ghodasara

Richard Bywater

Jul 19, 2017, 2:09:14 AM7/19/17
to Jenkins Developers
Did you edit the page as per Daniel's advice? If this isn't done then the link you've provided for wiki.jenkins.io will not be showing any information due to the caching.

Also re plugins.jenkins.io, I can see information at https://plugins.jenkins.io/qmetry-for-jira-test-management so not sure what you are seeing?

Richard.

Dhara Ghodasara

Jul 20, 2017, 12:54:46 AM7/20/17
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks Daniel. Now i can see plugin information on wiki page.