Trademark sublicense request: CloudBees Jenkins X Distribution

Tracy Miranda

Dec 14, 2018, 6:59:29 AM12/14/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On behalf of CloudBees, I’d like to request the permission to use the following name that uses ‘Jenkins’ in it:
  • CloudBees Jenkins X Distribution
This will be a name of a product distribution Jenkins X from CloudBees
The aim has been to keep this consistent with existing names already approved including previously approved CloudBees Jenkins Distribution.

I will add this as an agenda item for Dec 19th project governance meeting to be able to get a decision there. (Please note Liam will takeover handling the request at the meeting as I will be away).

If you have any concerns or objections, please chime in on this thread prior to the meeting, so that we can address them.

Regards,
Tracy

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 14, 2018, 11:47:51 AM12/14/18
to Jenkins Developers
As in the previous request, it would be great to get explicit approval from Jenkins X subproject leads in this thread

Parker Ennis

Dec 14, 2018, 12:47:12 PM12/14/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Robert Davies, James Rawlings, James Strachan, Jennifer Briden

Parker Ennis

Product Marketing Manager

CloudBees, Inc.

CloudBees-Logo.png

M:
(803) 386-7562
E: ren...@cloudbees.com
Skype: parker.cb
Twitter: @Parker_CB

James Rawlings

Dec 19, 2018, 3:06:44 AM12/19/18
to Parker Ennis, jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Robert Davies, James Strachan, Jennifer Briden
Absolutely, this gets a +1 from me.

Regards, James.

Rob Davies

Dec 19, 2018, 3:34:46 AM12/19/18
to Jenkins Developers
I approve.

James Strachan

Dec 19, 2018, 4:51:08 AM12/19/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1

James
-------
Twitter: @jstrachan

Jenkins X: a CI/CD solution for modern cloud applications on Kubernetes