[Adoption] gerrit-code-review-plugin

Réda Housni Alaoui

Sep 26, 2022, 7:27:43 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers

Luca Milanesio

Sep 26, 2022, 7:45:47 AM9/26/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Luca Milanesio

On 26 Sep 2022, at 12:27, 'Réda Housni Alaoui' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hi Reda,
I am the owner of the plugin, thanks for offering your help to work on the plugin.

I’d be delighted to have you onboard with me, you also contributed a lot to other of my plugins, including the Jira integration for Gerrit Code Review.
We do the reviews on GerritHub.io, see the open changes at:

I’ll add my reviews today.

Where di you see this status?

  • GitHub Usernamereda-alaoui
  • Jenkins Infrastructure ID: reda_alaoui
Best regards

I’d be happy to give you more permissions and reviews assigned on the project: I definitely need more help to develop it.
However, I’d like to keep the ownership of the plugin.

What do you think?

Luca.

Réda Housni Alaoui

Sep 26, 2022, 7:57:50 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Hello Luca !

> Where di you see this status?

Sorry I wrongly copy pasted another adoption request :X

> I’d be happy to give you more permissions and reviews assigned on the project: I definitely need more help to develop it.
> However, I’d like to keep the ownership of the plugin.
> What do you think?

I created this adoption request because there has been no new commit since December 2021. I thought you had no more time for this plugin (because of the 1000 other plugins you lead :D ) .
I only want to see my changes reviewed and eventually merged when it make sense :)

So yes, please keep the ownership and thank you for your efforts and this wonderful plugin !

It'd be an honor to have more permission on the plugin. But please note that I am not sure to have enough bandwidth to review other people contributions.

Luca Milanesio

Sep 26, 2022, 8:31:34 AM9/26/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Luca Milanesio

On 26 Sep 2022, at 12:57, 'Réda Housni Alaoui' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello Luca !

> Where di you see this status?

Sorry I wrongly copy pasted another adoption request :X

> I’d be happy to give you more permissions and reviews assigned on the project: I definitely need more help to develop it.
> However, I’d like to keep the ownership of the plugin.
> What do you think?

I created this adoption request because there has been no new commit since December 2021. I thought you had no more time for this plugin (because of the 1000 other plugins you lead :D ) .
I only want to see my changes reviewed and eventually merged when it make sense :)

So yes, please keep the ownership and thank you for your efforts and this wonderful plugin !

I’ll add you Code-Review +2 permissions on review.gerrithub.io, I trust your reliability and dedication to OpenSource, thanks for all your help so far.

It'd be an honor to have more permission on the plugin. But please note that I am not sure to have enough bandwidth to review other people contributions.

I’ll definitely appreciate any additional help you could provide, without commitments.

Luca.

Réda Housni Alaoui

Sep 26, 2022, 9:01:23 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Thank you !

Luca Milanesio

Sep 26, 2022, 4:46:23 PM9/26/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Luca Milanesio

On 26 Sep 2022, at 14:01, 'Réda Housni Alaoui' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Thank you !

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 2:31:34 PM UTC+2 lucamilanesio wrote:

On 26 Sep 2022, at 12:57, 'Réda Housni Alaoui' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello Luca !

> Where di you see this status?

Sorry I wrongly copy pasted another adoption request :X

> I’d be happy to give you more permissions and reviews assigned on the project: I definitely need more help to develop it.
> However, I’d like to keep the ownership of the plugin.
> What do you think?

I created this adoption request because there has been no new commit since December 2021. I thought you had no more time for this plugin (because of the 1000 other plugins you lead :D ) .
I only want to see my changes reviewed and eventually merged when it make sense :)

So yes, please keep the ownership and thank you for your efforts and this wonderful plugin !

I’ll add you Code-Review +2 permissions on review.gerrithub.io, I trust your reliability and dedication to OpenSource, thanks for all your help so far.

All done, you can now approve changes on the plugin.

Luca.

Réda Housni Alaoui

Sep 26, 2022, 4:51:56 PM9/26/22
to Jenkins Developers
Great.

Will you review my currently open changes? Or do you expect me to merge them myself?

Luca Milanesio

Sep 26, 2022, 4:58:24 PM9/26/22

On 26 Sep 2022, at 21:51, 'Réda Housni Alaoui' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Great.

Will you review my currently open changes? Or do you expect me to merge them myself?

Typically we don’t allow self-review / self-approval in Gerrit, I’ll have a look at them.

Luca.