Backporting for LTS 2.452.2 started

Kris Stern

May 24, 2024, 1:45:27 PMMay 24
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
Backporting for 2.452.2 has started, and the RC is scheduled for May 29th, 2024.

Cheers,
Kris

Mark Waite

Jun 4, 2024, 4:47:24 PMJun 4
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks very much for being the 2.452.2 release lead Kris!  There are 2 lts-candidate issues that were released in today's weekly release.  I think they should be backported to Jenkins 2.452.2.  They are:
  • JENKINS-73047 - Strokes in most weather icons are too wide in Safari when the page is zoomed in (regression in 2.375)
  • JENKINS-73252 - Silence security scanners by backporting bouncycastle API bundled plugin update to LTS
Are you willing to create the backporting pull request or would you prefer that I create it and request you as a reviewer?

Thanks,
Mark Waite

Kris Stern

Jun 5, 2024, 4:51:10 AMJun 5
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the email! Sure, please go ahead and create a backporting pull request so I could be added as a reviewer.

Cheers,
Kris