Question about releasing GitHub

Yiming Gong

Sep 5, 2022, 10:56:22 AM9/5/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Kris Stern, sharmaa...@gmail.com
Hi all,

My name is Yiming and I'm the contributor of Jenkinsfile Runner for GitHub Actions Project for GSoC 2022. Now the migration of PoC projects has reached the end successfully. Thanks for everyone's help!

I wonder whether it's necessary to release these actions in the GitHub Actions Marketplace in the current situation. If it's necessary, as I don't have enough permission to accept the GitHub Marketplace Developer Agreement, who can help me accept it? Does someone have experience publishing a GitHub Action before?

Here are some useful links:

Your opinions are appreciated. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
Yiming Gong

Yiming Gong

Sep 5, 2022, 11:00:43 AM9/5/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Kris Stern, sharmaa...@gmail.com
Sorry for the typo. the title is "Question about releasing GitHub Actions".