Multibranch job export/import

Madhu Muchukota

Jan 11, 2022, 10:36:54 AM1/11/22
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Team, I am trying to export and import some of our multibranch pipeline jobs into new Jenkins instance.

Do we have any documentation on this on how to export mutlibranch pipeline jobs?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Madhu M

Mark Waite

Jan 11, 2022, 10:38:16 AM1/11/22
to Jenkins Developers
I made a mistake and approved this message to the developer list.  This is a request that belongs on the user mailing list, not on the developer mailing list.

Please ask your question on the user mailing list.  Please do not post further follow-up to this message.  It is a user mailing list question, not a developer mailing list question.

Mark Waite

M.Madhusudana Reddy

Jan 11, 2022, 10:59:15 AM1/11/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com