Governance meeting - July 25, 2022

Mark Waite

Jul 25, 2022, 12:31:55 PM7/25/22
to Jenkins Developers
Governance meeting starts in about 90 minutes at 6:00 PM UTC.

Agenda items include:

  • News

  • Action items

  • Blue ocean status statement proposal

  • Embeddable build status plugin no longer bundles proprietary font

  • Forums and community topics

Gavin Mogan

Jul 25, 2022, 12:43:25 PM7/25/22
to Jenkins Developers
*puts on board hat* I'm able to make this weeks meeting.

Looking at my new team's schedule. I'd love to see this meeting a week
an hour or two earlier, or an hour later. As it stands now the
meeting is at 11am and smack in the middle of my morning, which makes
it hard to plan around.

Gavin

Mark Waite

Jul 25, 2022, 4:00:42 PM7/25/22
to Jenkins Developers
On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 10:43:25 AM UTC-6 Gavin Mogan wrote:
*puts on board hat* I'm able to make this weeks meeting.

Looking at my new team's schedule. I'd love to see this meeting a week
an hour or two earlier, or an hour later. As it stands now the
meeting is at 11am and smack in the middle of my morning, which makes
it hard to plan around.

Ewelina , Basil Crow, Bruno Verachten, Kevin Marten and I all confirmed during the meeting today that we'd be glad to move the meeting one hour earlier.

Oleg Nenashev, would one hour earlier work for you?

Mark Waite

Gavin Mogan

Jul 31, 2022, 4:54:32 PM7/31/22
to Jenkins Developers
Since there hasn't been any objections? Can the event get updated?
That way I can get it onto my work calendar.

Mark Waite

Aug 1, 2022, 1:08:31 PM8/1/22
to Jenkins Developers
I've moved the meeting one hour earlier on the Jenkins calendar.  Thanks for the reminder.  See you next week in the meeting