Google Summer of Code 2023: Mentors and Project Ideas Wanted

Alyssa Tong

Nov 18, 2022, 12:07:27 PM11/18/22
to Jenkins Dev, jenkinsci-users
Hi All,

This week Google announced its Google Summer of Code program for 2023. Some slight changes include giving more flexibility by making the program 10-22 weeks vs 12+ weeks.  In addition, both students and new contributors are eligible to apply for the program.

As we, org admins, forge ahead with the planning, we are once again doing a call out for mentors and project ideas. This program isn't possible without the participation of mentors and projects for new contributors to work on. We've put together this post that details the mentoring and project idea proposal process.

We hope you'll join us in this rewarding program.

Your friendly neighborhood org admins,
Jean-Marc Meessen
Kris Stern
Alyssa Tong