Help us write a Jenkins plugin for a new, peer-to-peer, forge

已查看 18 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Yorgos Saslis

未读,
2023年8月21日 06:57:012023/8/21
收件人 jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm working on Radicle [1] - a new forge that aims to differentiate from gitlab/gitea/etc. by staying peer-to-peer (p2p) - the same way that git is p2p. Radicle is, of course, Free/Libre and/or Open Source Software (FLOSS).

Radicle is still very alpha (not really ready to onboard to, yet) and we've only recently started working on the CI front. We're working on building our first integrations with CI systems there, and I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone here would be interested in working with us on writing a new plugin for Jenkins. There is a funding opportunity [2] as well.

Happy to answer any questions on/off-list.

Thanks for your time!
Yorgos

[2] - https://hackmd.io/@radicle/HJja4EBt3

--