Releasing a new plugin fails due to 'Check interesting categories' failure

Marit M

Jul 18, 2022, 3:22:21 PM7/18/22
to Jenkins Developers

Though I added an appropriate category label ( enhancement) to the PR before merging.https://github.com/jenkinsci/bmc-change-manager-imstm-plugin/pull/2

Please advise how to proceed.
Thanks,
Marit.

Gavin Mogan

Jul 18, 2022, 5:07:19 PM7/18/22
to Jenkins Developers
gh api /repos/jenkinsci/bmc-change-manager-imstm-plugin/releases
10++ jq -e -r '.[] | select(.draft == true and .name == "next") | .body'
11++ egrep '[💥🚨🎉🐛⚠🚀👷]|:(boom|tada|construction_worker):'

Seems like it gets "releases" for the plugin, looks for a draft named
"next" and then checks for any of those emojis/phrases

I'm also not seeing a failure, just that it says there's no
interesting items in the release notes.

Jesse Glick

Jul 19, 2022, 9:48:32 AM7/19/22
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Karl Henselin

Sep 9, 2022, 1:13:58 PM9/9/22
to Jenkins Developers
Can you let us know what you did to resolve the issue? I am facing the same problem.
Thanks,
Karl