Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Jenkins Developers
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Jenkins Developers
1–30 of 11604
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Alexander Brandes
, …
Alexander Brandes
19
Jun 25
JetBrains and YourKit sponsor Jenkins maintainers with free licenses
JetBrains has renewed the licenses for another year. On Wednesday, 24 June 2026 at 12:32:32 UTC+2
unread,
JetBrains and YourKit sponsor Jenkins maintainers with free licenses
JetBrains has renewed the licenses for another year. On Wednesday, 24 June 2026 at 12:32:32 UTC+2
Jun 25
Mark Waite
,
Shalini Sudarsan
2
Sep 30
2.580.2 release lead
Hi Mark, I can take this up. Shalini On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 9:30 AM Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@
unread,
2.580.2 release lead
Hi Mark, I can take this up. Shalini On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 9:30 AM Mark Waite <mark.earl.waite@
Sep 30
Francis Labrie
,
Tim Jacomb
3
Sep 26
GitHub Actions Issue: Failure of maven-cd/release for the managed-scripts-plugin
Oh, great catch! It works now. Thank you Tim, this is much appreciated! Le vendredi 25 septembre 2026
unread,
GitHub Actions Issue: Failure of maven-cd/release for the managed-scripts-plugin
Oh, great catch! It works now. Thank you Tim, this is much appreciated! Le vendredi 25 septembre 2026
Sep 26
Francis Labrie
Sep 24
Adoption: Managed Scripts plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/managed-scripts-plugin Pull
unread,
Adoption: Managed Scripts plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/managed-scripts-plugin Pull
Sep 24
Alex Nikolaichuk
Sep 23
Adopt plugins: jaxb and token-macro
Hi, I would like to adopt two plugins: Link: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/
unread,
Adopt plugins: jaxb and token-macro
Hi, I would like to adopt two plugins: Link: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/
Sep 23
Alex Earl
Sep 19
Token Macro Plugin up for adoption
I am planning on putting the token-macro plugin up for adoption. There have been no real required
unread,
Token Macro Plugin up for adoption
I am planning on putting the token-macro plugin up for adoption. There have been no real required
Sep 19
Francis Labrie
Sep 18
Adopt Xcode plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/xcode-plugin Pull requests (
unread,
Adopt Xcode plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/xcode-plugin Pull requests (
Sep 18
Kris Stern
,
Alex Earl
2
Sep 17
Adopting the email-ext plugin
+1 On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 9:33 AM Kris Stern <kris...@outlook.com> wrote: Hi, I would like
unread,
Adopting the email-ext plugin
+1 On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 9:33 AM Kris Stern <kris...@outlook.com> wrote: Hi, I would like
Sep 17
Alex Earl
, …
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
3
Sep 11
Putting email-ext plugin up for adoption
Hi For me is fine. I'm using it Michael Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi Co-Founder & Chief
unread,
Putting email-ext plugin up for adoption
Hi For me is fine. I'm using it Michael Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi Co-Founder & Chief
Sep 11
Sam Richard
,
Adrien Lecharpentier
2
Sep 11
Intent to adopt: Chaos Butler plugin
Plugin is up for adoption so yes. Le ven. 11 sept. 2026 à 05:22, Sam Richard <
unread,
Intent to adopt: Chaos Butler plugin
Plugin is up for adoption so yes. Le ven. 11 sept. 2026 à 05:22, Sam Richard <
Sep 11
sunday corp
Sep 10
Adoption: Copy Project Link plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt the Copy Project Link plugin. Plugin: https://plugins.jenkins.io/copy-
unread,
Adoption: Copy Project Link plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt the Copy Project Link plugin. Plugin: https://plugins.jenkins.io/copy-
Sep 10
Mark Waite
Sep 10
jenkins-2.580.1-rc has been released
Please report any issues found to the release candidate announcement thread. The final release is
unread,
jenkins-2.580.1-rc has been released
Please report any issues found to the release candidate announcement thread. The final release is
Sep 10
Jim Klimov
,
Tim Jacomb
2
Sep 10
Question Code Quality settings on GitHub
Normally these features are free for public repos eg the codeql feature On Thu, 10 Sep 2026 at 06:14,
unread,
Question Code Quality settings on GitHub
Normally these features are free for public repos eg the codeql feature On Thu, 10 Sep 2026 at 06:14,
Sep 10
zbyne...@gmail.com
,
Kris Stern
2
Sep 8
adoption of lighthouse-report plugin
+1 from me Best, Kris Stern From: jenkin...@googlegroups.com <jenkin...@googlegroups.com
unread,
adoption of lighthouse-report plugin
+1 from me Best, Kris Stern From: jenkin...@googlegroups.com <jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Sep 8
Tim Jacomb
Sep 8
Saved views on GitHub issues
Hi all, Looks like GitHub has a feature for saved searches that are visible to everyone - https://
unread,
Saved views on GitHub issues
Hi all, Looks like GitHub has a feature for saved searches that are visible to everyone - https://
Sep 8
Mark Waite
2
Sep 8
Backporting for LTS 2.580.1 started
The backporting pull request is available for review. The pull request includes: Revert Apache
unread,
Backporting for LTS 2.580.1 started
The backporting pull request is available for review. The pull request includes: Revert Apache
Sep 8
h3nr1-d14z
, …
Daniel Krämer
3
Sep 7
Adopting the discord-notifier plugin
+1 from me Mark Waite schrieb am Montag, 7. September 2026 um 21:05:36 UTC+2: +1 from me. On Mon, Sep
unread,
Adopting the discord-notifier plugin
+1 from me Mark Waite schrieb am Montag, 7. September 2026 um 21:05:36 UTC+2: +1 from me. On Mon, Sep
Sep 7
Alex Nikolaichuk
, …
Daniel Krämer
3
Sep 7
Adopt plugin: groovy-postbuild
+1 from me Mark Waite schrieb am Sonntag, 6. September 2026 um 20:03:48 UTC+2: +1 from me On Sun, Sep
unread,
Adopt plugin: groovy-postbuild
+1 from me Mark Waite schrieb am Sonntag, 6. September 2026 um 20:03:48 UTC+2: +1 from me On Sun, Sep
Sep 7
Kris Stern
, …
Tim Jacomb
4
Sep 7
2.580.1 release lead
Earlier is fine Mark On Mon, 7 Sep 2026 at 05:53, Kris Stern <kris...@outlook.com> wrote:
unread,
2.580.1 release lead
Earlier is fine Mark On Mon, 7 Sep 2026 at 05:53, Kris Stern <kris...@outlook.com> wrote:
Sep 7
Brady Shober
,
Thorsten Höger
2
Sep 7
Adopt pipeline-aws plugin
Sounds great to me. As I am not using Jenkins for several years now, I am happy that somebody steps
unread,
Adopt pipeline-aws plugin
Sounds great to me. As I am not using Jenkins for several years now, I am happy that somebody steps
Sep 7
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
2
Sep 5
Api coverage/modified/api/json empty results
Hi I found out: https://github.com/jenkinsci/git-collect-plugin/commit/
unread,
Api coverage/modified/api/json empty results
Hi I found out: https://github.com/jenkinsci/git-collect-plugin/commit/
Sep 5
Maciej Jaros
, …
Daniel Beck
5
Sep 5
Releasing a plugin (for SVN)
Daniel Beck (2026-09-05 10:18): >> On 4. Sep 2026, at 18:44, 'Maciej Jaros' via Jenkins
unread,
Releasing a plugin (for SVN)
Daniel Beck (2026-09-05 10:18): >> On 4. Sep 2026, at 18:44, 'Maciej Jaros' via Jenkins
Sep 5
Mark Waite
, …
Tim Jacomb
14
Sep 5
Jenkins 2.576 as next LTS baseline?
2.580 with commons lang reverted for LTS line only has been selected as the next baseline On Fri, 4
unread,
Jenkins 2.576 as next LTS baseline?
2.580 with commons lang reverted for LTS line only has been selected as the next baseline On Fri, 4
Sep 5
Kris Stern
Sep 1
Adopting the openstack-cloud plugin
Hi everyone, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/openstack-cloud-
unread,
Adopting the openstack-cloud plugin
Hi everyone, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/openstack-cloud-
Sep 1
Long Ho Ngoc
Aug 30
[Adopt a Plugin] Aqua Security Scanner Jenkins Plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt the Aqua Security Scanner Jenkins plugin: Plugin: https://github.com/
unread,
[Adopt a Plugin] Aqua Security Scanner Jenkins Plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt the Aqua Security Scanner Jenkins plugin: Plugin: https://github.com/
Aug 30
Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
,
Adrien Lecharpentier
2
Aug 30
Health score ssh-agent
Hi, You are not the first one to report this (on helpdesk and on the project repository). I asked to
unread,
Health score ssh-agent
Hi, You are not the first one to report this (on helpdesk and on the project repository). I asked to
Aug 30
Bob Du
, …
timja...@gmail.com
16
Aug 29
Modernize core dependency json-lib library
Hi As of https://www.jenkins.io/changelog/2.579/ the library commons-lang2 has been removed from
unread,
Modernize core dependency json-lib library
Hi As of https://www.jenkins.io/changelog/2.579/ the library commons-lang2 has been removed from
Aug 29
Marcos Soutullo
Aug 20
Adopting kerberos-sso-plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/kerberos-sso-plugin Pull
unread,
Adopting kerberos-sso-plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/kerberos-sso-plugin Pull
Aug 20
Adam Short
Aug 19
[ADOPTION] aws-secrets-manager-credentials-provider-plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/aws-secrets-manager-
unread,
[ADOPTION] aws-secrets-manager-credentials-provider-plugin
Hi, I would like to adopt a plugin: Link: https://github.com/jenkinsci/aws-secrets-manager-
Aug 19
Kris Stern
Aug 19
[jenkinsci/jenkins] Pre-release jenkins-2.568.3-rc - 2.568.3 RC
2.568.3 RC Repository: jenkinsci/jenkins · Tag: jenkins-2.568.3-rc · Commit: 49a575b · Released by:
unread,
[jenkinsci/jenkins] Pre-release jenkins-2.568.3-rc - 2.568.3 RC
2.568.3 RC Repository: jenkinsci/jenkins · Tag: jenkins-2.568.3-rc · Commit: 49a575b · Released by:
Aug 19
Tim Jacomb
Aug 14
Jenkins core: Switching development server from jetty:run to hpi:run
Hi all, For anyone developing on Jenkins core we'll soon be switching from `mvn jetty:run` to `
unread,
Jenkins core: Switching development server from jetty:run to hpi:run
Hi all, For anyone developing on Jenkins core we'll soon be switching from `mvn jetty:run` to `
Aug 14