Jenkins Docker agents session with Oleg Nenashev

Mark Waite

Aug 9, 2021, 1:43:22 PM8/9/21
to Jenkins Platform SIG
I'd like to have a session with Oleg Nenashev to discuss the Jenkins Docker agent repositories and their structure.  Others are welcome to join the session if interested.

I've created a doodle poll to find a workable time for the session.  Respond to the poll at https://doodle.com/poll/qq2gu9w3bqd2v5w9 if you are interested in attending the session.

Mark Waite

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 9, 2021, 2:43:13 PM8/9/21
to Mark Waite, Jenkins Platform SIG
Hi Mark,

Thanks for creating this poll. Unfortunately it came significantly later than we discussed (2 weeks?). My availability will be quite limited in the coming weeks due to GSoC closedown and vacation. I will see what is possible and get back to you.

Best regards,
Oleg