Android jobs re-Run with old configuration

陈龙祥

Mar 23, 2022, 11:23:03 PM3/23/22
to jenkins-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
I am using Jenkins to build my App,As follow,every time I build, I must select the parameters, it maybe  has a better way that  works like savings old configuration after I builded the App ,then I can use it without select them again. Please Tell or Help ,
Thank you!

Mark Waite

Mar 24, 2022, 8:58:19 PM3/24/22
to Jenkins Platform SIG
This is the platform special interest group.  We have relatively few subscribers to this mailing list.  We focus on platform specific issues.  Your problem description seems better suited for discussion in a larger audience like the Jenkins user mailing list or the Jenkins gitter chat channel.