New to this project and wants to contribute

Abhishek Verma

Sep 26, 2022, 9:51:34 AM9/26/22
to Jenkins Platform SIG
Sir,
     I am new to this project and wants to understand the project well . Can you guide me to some resources to follow. Also I want to contribute in the project . I know Core Java . If you have any issue to assign me , would be thankful.
ThankYou
Regards.

Mark Waite

Sep 26, 2022, 2:43:26 PM9/26/22
to Jenkins Platform SIG
Jenkins Platform SIG meetings are listed on the Jenkins project web site at https://www.jenkins.io/sigs/platform/#meetings

See https://www.jenkins.io/participate/ for recommended ways to participate in the Jenkins project.

If you'd like to immediately start working in Java, see https://www.jenkins.io/doc/developer/tutorial-improve/ .  That is a recently created tutorial that guides new contributors through the steps to create several small but useful pull requests to a plugin they select.

Mark Waite