Request to be a maintainer of a Plugin

Mourad Izouine

Sep 17, 2020, 7:45:09 AM9/17/20
to jenkins-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jenkins dev team !

When trying to download the "Locale" Plugin which lets control the language of Jenkins, I noticed that the plugin is up for adoption! So I would like to adopt it :)

Can you explain to me which procedures I must do for this ?

Regards,

Mourad IZOUINE.

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 17, 2020, 7:57:19 AM9/17/20
to Mourad Izouine, Jenkins Platform SIG
Hi Mourad,

Thanks a lot for your interest, any contributions are welcome! As a former maintainer of this plugin, I would recommend to start from submitting a few pull requests to the plugin before submitting a request for adoption. It would help you to explore the codebase before becoming a maintainer. I will be available to do reviews for the plugin.

Best regards,
Oleg