GSOC-2020

Vinayak Tyagi

Mar 10, 2020, 10:52:00 AM3/10/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hello,

I am a Final year student from CSE background.

I'm a Machine Learning and Data Science Enthusiastic and my work focuses in applications of Predictive Maintenance Modeling and Deep Learning to solve Complex task
.
I had also worked as research Intern on Predictive Maintenance Modeling in Unicoverge Technologies Private Limited as well as i had also completed my intern as Android Application Developer in HackerKernal.
Because of such a wide exposure some of my project's are also the fusion of Android and Machine Learning.

Here is some of my projects and Social links with resume attach:

http://vinayak-tyagi.ml/ - Portfolio
- vinayaktyagi77 - Skype

resume.pdf