Regarding Review of upcoming Jenkins Book

mitesh...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 4:01:08 PM8/11/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well!I am writing in regard to my upcoming book Jenkins - Pipeline as a Code book for beginners. Its main focus is on Declarative Pipeline and Blue Ocean. Oleg has suggested me to write to you all.

Please let me know if any one of you are interested to have a look at it. I am not sure about the relevance of Blue Ocean in near future so the schedule is little tight.

I would like to see if the content is worthy for beginners or not. I would really appreciate if you can review (if not complete book at least 1-2 chapters) or glance over the content and suggest some improvements.

Writing forward for the book will be also helpful.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Mitesh Soni
mitesh...@gmail.com

Karan Kaushik

Aug 18, 2020, 8:10:02 AM8/18/20
to mitesh...@gmail.com, Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hi Mitesh

I would be interested in doing so, please let me know when and how we can connect to discuss on this further.

Regards
Karan Kaushik
Mobile: +91-9819494387