Pipeline As Yaml Meetup - Presentation

Aytunc Beken

Jul 18, 2020, 11:24:45 AM7/18/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hi.

You can find the link for Pipeline As Yaml Meetup Presentation below.

Tried to fill sections as much as I could.

Thanks. Regards

moulinie...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 2:56:56 AM7/22/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hi Aytunc,

I want to know if there are a wish to head for Yaml syntax of Jenkinsfile ?

Is the Groovy syntax is going to coexist with Yaml syntax for pipeline ?

Thanks. Regards.

Aytunc Beken

Jul 22, 2020, 5:34:15 AM7/22/20
to moulinie...@gmail.com, Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hi,

Groovy Syntax will coexist with the Pipeline As Yaml plugin. You can think this plugin as alternative way to achieve same functionality of Pipelines with Yaml Format.

Best.