Get Perforce credential info (other than username and password) in Jenkins Pipeline script

Wu Ingrid

May 7, 2020, 7:03:42 PM5/7/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG

Hello,

I have a Jenkins Pipeline that has been using a Global Perforce Password Credential to perform several P4 commands. Up till now, I need to use and extract the user and password from this credential, which has been straightforward enough:

environment {
    P4_CREDS = credentials('jenkins-p4-creds')
}
stages{
    stage("Process Perforce Workspace"){
        steps {
            script {
                bat("MyP4Cmd.bat ${P4_CREDS_USR} ${P4_CREDS_PSW}")
            }
        }
    }
}

Recently, though, I find myself needing the Perforce server port as well (the field "P4Port"). Given a known P4 credential, how do I obtain the server port from it in the Pipeline?

Thank you and stay well,

Ingrid