Stepping Down

Marky Jackson

Jul 11, 2020, 9:09:52 PM7/11/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
All,
I will be stepping down as the lead of the pipeline-authoring SIG. I did not arrive at this lightly and apologize to those that have been regularly attending.
If you wish to keep in touch my email is marky dot r dot jackson at gmail dot com.
Thanks kindly.

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 15, 2020, 7:08:19 AM7/15/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hi Marky, thanks a lot for all your contributions to the SIG over the past months! Pipeline author persona definitions and SIG roadmap are great improvements, thanks for driving these and many other efforts in the SIG.

I will adjust my schedule to be able to host the next SIG meeting if somebody is interested. July and August are commonly slow months due to vacations, and we pause many SIG meetings during these timeframe. Would anyone be interested to have the meeting on Friday?

If Aytunc is available, we could use the next SIG meeting for a Pipeline as YAML status review and dry-run.

Best regards,
Oleg

Steven Terrana

Jul 15, 2020, 7:53:02 PM7/15/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Thank you for everything you do Marky!

Aytunc Beken

Jul 16, 2020, 2:53:58 AM7/16/20
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Hi,

I wish you best of luck in your new journey Marky.
Hey Oley, I will be available this Friday, I can join the Pipeline SIG Meeting.

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 17, 2020, 3:28:40 AM7/17/20
to Aytunc Beken, Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
OK, let's do Pipeline as YAML. Thanks for doing it Aytunc!
I will make sure to spend some time today and to finally explore the plugin to provide substantial feedback.