Pipeline-Authoring SIG Update

Marky Jackson

Apr 19, 2020, 6:34:29 PM4/19/20
to Jenkins Pipeline Authoring SIG
Greeting Friends!

During the previous meeting (which can be viewed here), the SIG discussed having a regular once a month SIG roadmap update. This meeting will focus on updating the focus area and associated stories. The detailed meeting notes are here. We would like this meeting to take place on the last Friday of each month.

Before we put this forth, we wanted to make sure the community had a chance to yay or ney the idea. I will leave this open for 72 hours. If there is no negative feedback we will move forward with updating the community calendar and noting this new cadence on the SIG landing page here.

Thanks kindly all!