Too much logging from jacoco code-coverage in jenkins console output

Somtirtha Ghosh

Dec 11, 2019, 12:35:35 AM12/11/19
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Hi all,

We observe too many log statements related to jacoco code-coverage in our application jenkins console output. Is there any way to reduce this and show only errors? I have read that jacoco doesn't do any logging. Is that correct? Then what changes need to be done to remove these logs?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Somtirtha Ghosh

Dec 11, 2019, 12:45:57 AM12/11/19
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Adding further, the statements logged are just a list of all the html files which jacoco has created from corresponding java files to generate report.
There are too many html files occupying thousands of lines of space in the logs which we wish to remove.

Dominik Stadler

Dec 11, 2019, 2:41:53 PM12/11/19
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
Can't see that in a local run, are you sure this is coming from the plugin and not from your build-system?

Note: All lines printed by the plugin are prefixed with "[JaCoCo plugin]"

Can you show some of the output?

Also which version of jacoco-plugin do you use?

Thanks... Dominik.