Kotlin issues with jacocoPublisher 3.0.7

Allison Johnston

Aug 20, 2020, 6:21:08 AM8/20/20
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Hi, we have just upgraded to jacocoPublisher 3.0.7, but when we try to use it with Kotlin-classes we're getting an error

While reading class directory: /builds/121/jacoco/classes

Is there something i need to do to get around this error?

Thanks,
Allison

Dominik Stadler

Aug 20, 2020, 6:35:00 AM8/20/20
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
What is the actual error message?

D.

Allison Johnston

Aug 20, 2020, 6:58:40 AM8/20/20
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
thats the only message we get. Our jenkins script fails at this point and it only happens when we include **/kotlin-classes on the
classPattern: '**/classes,**/kotlin-classes'
if we just use classPattern: '**/classes', the publisher works fine, but only displays the java code coverage.

Dominik Stadler

Aug 20, 2020, 12:42:08 PM8/20/20
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
Please provide the full output from the job-run.

D.