JaCoCo plugin license

Pulkit Gupta

Jul 21, 2020, 1:20:26 PM7/21/20
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Hey team,

I am looking to contribute to the plugin but Just for my knowledge wanted to understand the license of the jacoco plugin.
I tried looking on GitHub but it is missing from the Jacoco-plugin repo.

Regards,
Pulkit

Dominik Stadler

Jul 22, 2020, 12:23:30 AM7/22/20
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On License: it uses the MIT License, see the pom.xml. We probably should state that a bit more clearly in the README.

On Contributing: Would be very welcome as there is only one maintainer (me) and I am very mostly inactive as well.

Let me know if you need some technical insight into how the plugin works or if you have other questions.

Dominik.

Pulkit Gupta

Jul 29, 2020, 2:04:31 PM7/29/20
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Thanks Dominik.

I will be working on https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-58184 as I also faced the same issue.
Will surely reach out to you in case I need some more information.

Regards,
Pulkit