Enabling "Fail the build if coverage degrades more than the delta thresholds" relative to another build?

Kevin Binswanger

Jun 27, 2018, 3:17:34 PM6/27/18
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
I have a multibranch Pipeline job set up to run every branch of my project. One of the cool features I see in the Jacoco plugin is the ability to fail the build if coverage degrades more than a specific amount. What I'd really like to do is to fail the build if the coverage degrades more than a specific amount relative to another build (for example, trunk). Is there a way to do that already with the plugin?

Thanks,
Kevin Binswanger