jacoco-jenkins-plugin includes code excluded by jacoco-maven-plugin

Emanuel Hategan

Dec 19, 2017, 10:32:28 AM12/19/17
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Hi there,

I'm using the jacoco jenkins plugin to get code coverage reports in jenkins.
Even though I've managed to configure the jacoco-maven-plugin to exclude lombok generated code (https://github.com/jacoco/jacoco/pull/513),
the jenkins plugin reports coverage as if they were still included.

For example I have configured jacoco-maven-plugin excludes equals and hashCode methods which are generated by lombok, however they are still shown in jenkin's code coverage reports.

That goes against my intuition which says it should just report whatever jacoco-maven-plugin has computed.

Can you please advise?

Kind regards,
Emanuel

Lars Grefer

Feb 6, 2018, 5:02:46 AM2/6/18
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
The jacoco version used by the jenkins-plugin is too old.

Dominik Stadler

Feb 7, 2018, 3:18:20 PM2/7/18
to jenkins-jacoco-pl...@googlegroups.com
Jup, seems there are newer versions available, PR welcome!

Dominik.

narenb...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2018, 4:51:56 AM6/1/18
to Jenkins JaCoCo plugin mailing list
Hi Emanuel,

are you able to to fix this issue? Can you please tell me which version of jacoco-maven-plugin and jacoco jenkins plugin you are using?

Regards
Naren